- 1 cup Harina Pan (boiled corn flour)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Oil, for frying
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1 avocado, small diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Mix all ingredients well until dough is formed.
1. Mix all ingredients and refrigerate until needed.
1. Take about 3 ounces of dough and form into a patty.
2. Place in a fryer at 300 degrees Fahrenheit until golden brown and puffy.
3. Slice and fill with chicken salad.
A fun afternoon with many laughs and delicious food.
Recipe courtesy of Lorena Garcia and Bravo TV. For more info check out this link.