- ACF Windy City Professional Culinarians Inc.Heidi Hedeker - contactQuest Academy, 1443 North Ogden Avenue, Chicago, IL Date: October 16, 2013 Description: Four-station cooking competition at Quest Charter School. Chef Hedeker has been working at Quest Academon on a cooking program for three years with Kendall College students, in partnership with Chicago Lights and their Urban Farm (managed by Growing Power).
- ACF Chicago Chefs of Cuisine IncKurt M. Kurlek - contact 350 Park St, Elgin, IL Date: October 12, 2013 Description: Eat local food from local farms
- ACF Louis Joliet ChapterMichael J. Garahan, CEC - contactJoliet, IL Date: October 1-16 Description: Local schools participating in Chefs Move to Schools can enter in an essay contest on the subject "Why is good nutrition important to you, and what are you doing to improve what you eat?"
- ACF Louis Joliet ChapterMichael J. McGreal, CEC, CCE, CHE, MCFE -contact 1215 Houbolt Rd, Joliet, IL Date: October 17, 2013 Description: Will do a cooking and healthy food choices presentation for Joliet area middle school students.
- ACF Greater Indianapolis ChapterJeffery A. Bricker, CEC, CCE, AAC - contactIndianapolis Children's Museum, Indianapolis, IN Date: October 20, 2013, 11am-2pmDescription: The chapter will be using the Chef & Child Community Outreach program running four stations for families and children attending the museum.