Prep Time: 35 Minutes Serves 6
1/4 C Brown Sugar, divided
15 oz Canned Peaches, Drained
1/2 C Applesauce, Unsweetened
4 Jalapenos, quartered
1 C Oats
1/4 t Cinnamon and Nutmeg Each
2T Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt
1. Place 2 T Brown Sugar in saucepan over Medium Low Heat. Once melted, add peaches and stir to coat.
2. Add applesauce and jalapenos heat until mixture is thick and bubbly. Remove jalapenos. Set aside and keep warm.
3. In a large bowl, combine the Oats, cinnamon, nutmeg and remaining brown sugar. Place in a large plan over medium heat. Stir often and toast until brown. Place in a large bowl and drizzle with honey. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt with a pinch of Cinnamon. Set aside.
5. Use an ice cream scooper to portion peaches onto plates. Sprinkle each portion with 2 Tablespoons of the oat mixture.
6. Place a dollup of yogurt on top of each serving. Garnish with a strip of jalapeno pepper.