1 Hibiscus Flower
Your favorite Champagne or Sparkling Wine
Dash of Wild Hibiscus Syrup
1. Simply place a whole Hibiscus Flower pointed end up in the champagne flute, then pour in Champagne or bubbly of your choice.
2. For extra drama, add a dash of syrup from the jar to create beautiful shades of pink and crimson. Bubbles will stream up and sparkle over the flower to create an exotic affect. As a bonus, don't forget to eat the flower when your are done.
Sugar Daddy Margarita
2 1/2 oz Gin
1 oz Lime Juice (I prefer fresh or Roses Lime Juice)
1 oz Framboise Liqueur
1/3 oz Wild Hibiscus syrup (From the Jar)
1 Marachino Cherry
Fresh Mint (I prefer Orange Mint)
1. Rim glass with Wild Hibiscus Flower Syrup and fine sugar. Muddle four or five mint leaves in a margarita glass (save the best tip of nint sprig for garnish)
2. In a coctail shaker, shake gin, lime juice and Framboise Liqueur with ice and strain into Margarita Glass
3. Stuff Wild Hibiscus Flower with cherry and a mint tip so that the mint is showing out the top of the flower. Skewer onto a short swizzle stick to complete and garnish your cocktail.
For more resources on Wild Hibiscus, click here