- Exhibit Hall of more than 150 farms, local food artisans, restaurants, and non-profits. (10am-5pm)
- Kids Corner with interactive fun, hosted by Purple Asparagus (10am-5pm)
- Chef Demonstrations from local celebrity chefs Rick Bayless, Paul Virant, and Erling Wu-Bower (10:30am-5pm) 10:30 Good Food Chef of the Year Award Presentation 10:40 – 11:25 Rick Bayless of Xoco, Frontera Grill, Topolobampo, Frontera Fresca 11:45 – 12:30 Paul Vibrant of Perennial Virant, Vie 1:00 – 1:45 Erling Wu-Bower 2:25 – 3:00 Nico Osteria 3:30 – 4:45 Sandwich Masters’ Invitational Contest! Check back soon for updated details!
- In-Depth Workshops and Good Food Commons micro-sessions (9am-5pm)
- Good Food Master Class with Michael Ruhlman and Brian Polcyn (9am-noon)
Celebrate with us at the 10th Anniversary Good Food Festival & Conference at the UIC Forum in Chicago! Festival and Workshops – Saturday March 15th, 2014 ! We love this Festival and can't wait to enjoy the fun!
Chef Thyme Savor is a Personal Chef Service.Claire Vert's creations will delight discriminating palettes! Let us handle all the details, so you have Time to Savor delicious dishes with your guests!