4 t Favorite Jam
1 Apple, peeled and sliced thin. Love Gala here
1 t Butter, melted and 2 t Sugar
- Microwave tortillas 5 seconds to soften.
- Spread each with a tablespoon of peanut butter and 2 tsp jam.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place 2 or 3 apple slices down the center of each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas.
- Transfer rolls to baking sheet seam side down.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl
- Sprinkle half of mixture on top of each roll.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool.
- Roll in sandwich paper leaving one end exposed
Try a few of these fun ideas.
- Tuna Salad with Celery
- Egg Salad and bacon
- Chicken Salad with raisins and apples and cranberry sauce wrap
- Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato
- Sliced Cucumbers & Cream Cheese
- Peanut Butter & Raisins on celery